Courier Driver / Independent Contractors Needed!
County Couriers – Founded in 2006, County Couriers & Delivery Service provides courier, warehouse, and mailroom services daily. Our contract driver community is the heartbeat of the organization.
Contract Driver – Success for your business is based 100% on your availability, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize tasks. We are looking for contract drivers that put the customer first and who will promote the core values of County Couriers. Contractor settlements are paid weekly via direct deposit. Commission based earning per route and/or delivery.
Independent Contractor Requirements
- Must be proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Must have a valid state drivers license and a clean driving record.
- Must provide current proof of vehicle insurance.
- Must have or obtain corporate certificate and/or Employer Identification Number (EIN).
- Must provide proof of Workers Compensation insurance or Workers Compensation Exemption or Occupational Accidental Insurance. These insurances may be obtained through The Association For Delivery Drivers (A4DD).
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
- Prior courier experience highly preferred, but not required.
- Must have great communication skills.
- Ability to use GPS (Prefer good knowledge of local area and traffic patterns.)
- Ability to lift 70 lbs unassisted.
For consideration as an independent contract driver, please follow the link below to fill out our online Vendor Registration Form and send a copy of your resume to [email protected]. You can also stop by our office located at 6644 26th Court East Sarasota, FL 34243 (Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 3:00 pm.)